TMR c65+ franking machines
Experience a complete sending solution for mail and parcels
Improve efficiency and spend.
The TMR c65+ is the simplest all-in-one franking technology for office mailing. Our complete sending solution makes it easy to process mail, all in one place. You can easily choose the right class or service to get your items delivered — all at the best price for your needs.
Daily tasks are easy for anyone in the office via the user-friendly, Android powered touchscreen interface. Plus, get the support you need right away with integrated, support articles and self-help videos.
Rethink mail sending with a new generation solution
• Save time with faster processing and no post office trips.
• Track spend in real time through the machine’s touchscreen or online.
• Gain flexibility by enabling multiple departments to mail. save on postage versus Royal Mail stamps by franking directly from the TMR c65+.
Simplify the way your office sends domestic and international parcels with
Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide.
By integrating with the shipping label printer and the digital scale, the TMR c65+ solution makes it easy to weigh, compare service options, print shipping labels, track parcels and manage expenses online — for both carriers, all in one easy-to-use solution. What’s more, you could save up to 75% on Parcelforce retail rates and take advantage of Royal Mail Delivery Confirmation service.
The TMR c65+ includes all of the benefits of c50. You’ll also get:
• Pay the right price for the services you select every time.
• Integrated scales to accurately weigh, input dimensions (for large letters and parcels) and print accurate shipping labels.
• Connect directly to supported carrier accounts for accurate rates.
• Optional higher capacity USB scales (choose from 12kg or 35kg) available for weighing letters, large letters and even larger parcels.
Ease of use
• Print labels to an integrated printer.
• Weigh envelopes, large letters and parcels on the integrated scale.
• Print and seal letters at up to 65 items per minute.
Track parcels and control costs
• Consolidate your tracking information onto a single platform.
• View and print one consolidated report of all parcels shipped.
• Respond quickly to inquiries with access to detailed reports.
One address list to do it all
• Select addresses from one list for all carrier shipments.
• Easily upload contact lists or add new contacts as needed.
• You can include email addresses for automatic tracking notifications on deliveries.
Simplify and save
• Know how much you are paying before you ship.
• Carrier service options and pricing on one easy-to-read screen.
• Ship and track from any computer.
• Secure sign-in with access to all your shipment history.
• Enable additional users to ship, track or manage costs.
• Maximise savings by creating best practice shipping processes.
|User display:||7” colour touchscreen (169ppi)|
|Envelope processing:||Up to 65 letters per minute; semi-automatic feeding|
|Shipping label printer:||European shipping label printer uses continuous thermal labels (Product code: 117317P). Not compatible with 4” x 6” labels. Compliant to Royal Mail and ParcelForce Worldwide.|
|Electrical and approvals:||240V AC 50/60HZ 0.65-3A|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||419mm x 384mm x 292mm (with integrated scale)|
|Envelope sizes:||Up to 9.5mm thickness. 76mm x 127mm up to 330mm x 381mm|
|Carrier:||Royal Mail and ParcelForce Worldwide|