TMR c50 franking machines
Get the functionality you want with the convenience you need
The TMR c50 is the simplest all-in-one franking technology for office mailing. Our complete sending solution makes it easy to process mail, all from your desktop.
You can easily choose the right class or service to get your items delivered — all at the best price for your needs.
Daily tasks are easy for anyone in the office via the user-friendly, Android powered touchscreen interface. Plus, get the support you need right away with integrated, support articles and self-help videos.
Rethink the way you mail with the new generation of sending solutions
- Save time with faster mail run processing and no post office trips.
- Automatically save on postage versus Royal Mail stamps by franking directly from the TMR c50.
- Track spend in real time through the machine’s touchscreen or online.
- Gain flexibility by enabling multiple departments to mail.
- Easy-to-use, Android-based 7” colour touchscreen display.
- Tablet display shows support options such as notifications, diagnostics and support articles and how-to videos to support new users.
- Process mail and shipments via intuitive support guides and easyto- follow menus.
- Complete each job quickly and accurately.
With added savings
• Designed to minimise extraneous office equipment and supply costs.
• Eliminate trips to the Post Office.
• Print and seal letters at up to 50 items per minute.
Ideal for any office
• Small size and compact footprint enables the TMR c50 to fit into any office environment.
• Quiet desktop performance.
Get–and stay–in control
• Save more with increased visibility into overspending by easily accessing the right sending options for your needs.
• Automatic updates and service notifications.
Reliability meets simplicity
• Rely on the TMR c50 when running batches and during peak periods.
• Integrates seamlessly into your existing operation.
• Designed to make the mailing process easier for any user.
|User display||7” colour touchscreen (169ppi)|
|Envelope processing:||Up to 50 letters per minute; semi-automatic feeding|
|Electrical and approvals:||240V AC 50/60HZ 0.65-3A|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||419mm x 384mm x 292mm (with integrated scale)|
|Envelope sizes:||Up to 9.5mm thickness. 76mm x 127mm up to 330mm x 381mm|
|Connectivity:||LAN (wired) or Wi-Fi (wireless)|