We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, for example for the purposes of ordering products or services from us on line or requesting a quote for our products or services via our web site, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 17/01/2021
1. Types of data covered by this policy
• Personal Data
Personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
• Subscriber Data
E-mail addresses of individual or corporate subscribers for the purposes of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We will process:
• personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998,
• subscriber data in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
2. How we obtain data about you
We can obtain data about you in the following ways:
• when you set up an internet account with our web site to shop on line;
• if you register an e-mail address with us to receive offers and newsletters from us;
• when you place orders on our web site;
• when you browse our site;
3. Information we collect
The type of information we collect might include:
• Contact Information Including:
• (a) your organisation, company, partnership, sole trader or other business or organisational name;
• (b) your postal, invoicing, and delivery addresses;
• (c) your telephone, mobile, and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses
• Order Information
We generate and hold information specific to your orders, including a record of those orders, payments made, order tracking, fulfilment and delivery. No credit or debit card details are stored by or available to us.
• Web Site Usage Information
We may record your usage of our web site, the products you browse, your purchase history. We may also collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data only about how people browse and use our site and does not identify you by name.
• Customer service and relationship information
We record information relating to any communications and dealings we have with you, including enquires, complaints and credit checks.
4. How we store your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. This includes use of secure payment service providers and secure servers.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not and cannot be totally secure and, on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and sending such information is at your own risk.
5. How we use your information
We use the information we collect from you for the purposes of:
• Performing, administering and managing your orders
• Internal record keeping.
• Improving our products and services.
• Improving our website.
• Providing information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• Periodically sending emails about new releases, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, providing to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
6. Disclosing your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so or in the following circumstances:
• Payment Service Providers
In order to collect payment to complete your on line order, we may disclose your data to secure credit and debit card processing companies.
• Delivery Partners
In order to deliver your goods, we may disclose your data to delivery companies.
We may use and disclose to third parties any information we hold about you and your payment record in the following circumstances:
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
• For the purposes of administration and enforcement of this agreement.
8. Links to third party websites
9. Access to information stored about you
By law you have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to Postal and Data Systems (“the Company”) – request our address via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Contacting us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
11. Legal status